Friday, October 12, 2007

Labuan~~ free TAX island like Langkawi

Labuan is a free tax island in Sabah. Labuan is a small town and a relax place. People like to go there only one reason, buying those free TAX products like liquor, chocolate and cigarette. One tin of beer is only cost RM1, so everyone is crazy drinking beer there. How about u? I went to Labuan twice, first time is when my first year and the second time is my second year. I take speed boat for my 1st time and the 2nd time we took ferry.

Labuan is not much entertainment over Langkawi but you can rent a nice car like toyota, honda, nissan with a cheapest price. As my friends told me, they just rent a toyota with RM45 per day. Haha.. i bought one bottle of wine & some chocolate for my friend and i bought nothing for myself. sad...

6 comments:

Jacklyn said...

oh no!!!cannot put this picture oh!!!later i have no more market le..sad sad sad..

reinysiew said...

Haha.. never mind la.. put already then people will know how much you have changed and how pretty you are.

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 310 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 310 bucks on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 320 pounds on every site. But for all I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?