Friday, October 12, 2007

Mount Kota Kinabalu



Jan 2006, Yeah! I make it, i make it! I reached the peak of Mount Kota Kinabalu, Sabah! This is a very nice experience i had maked in my second year of uni life. This the reason why i chosen UMS as my first choice. I learned alot of things here. I learn how to be independent and how to make use of friends when i was outstation. Climbing Mount KK is the hardest things, before i climb i have staminal training about one month. Hey friends, please come to try it! I can make it sure i will do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

azli said...

You can join ninja worrior series...

Anonymous said...

iodjigv2, Hi all, I've finally settle down with a theme(there's more to do and customize) and also done my homework. Tell me what do you think, my vimax pills site.